enmono Co., Ltd.. (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) will handle all user
information concerned with the Company’s service “zenmono” (http://zenmono.jp) and all its related services (hereinafter referred to collectively as the “Services”) in accordance with the following. The Company will treat all user information carefully to make the world amusing!
1. [Acquired Information and Scope of Use]
The Company shall use and acquire user information in the following ways:
(1) User Information
When creating a new account, the telephone number, email address, and phone-
book will be used for the following aims and purposes:
1 Account name, e-mail address and passwordTo make the account for this Services, we may receive account name, e-mail address and password for the purpose of identity verification, prevention of abusive use and system attestation.
2 Other User Information
To allow users to use the Services as smoothly as possible, and to promote effortless communication between users, users may be asked to register additional details such as profile information (Services display names, profile photos, messages etc.), full name, and date of birth etc. Furthermore, other users within the Services can view profile and other information (in the form of text, videos, photos etc.) which the users themselves have registered or posted with the aim of sharing with other users. While submission is optional, if users decide not to provide such information, they may NOT be able to enjoy all or parts of the Services offered.
3 Information provided from services outside the Services
The Company may collect the information from services outside the Services, including but not limited to social network services such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, to the extent the user permits for use with the Services at that time.
4 Name, postal address, telephone number
We will receive the name, postal address and telephone number to identify the delivery address for the return when users give support for the specific project as patrons or supporters.
5 Payment information
We may ask users to provide us with their payment information such as PayPal data and credit card details for the settlement of payment when the support as patron is concluded. And, the payment will be done by the settlement agency company, while we will NOT keep credit card detils.
(2) Use of the Services
To provide the best possible service to users, as well as for maintenance and security purposes, Cookies will be used to store user settings, to record access figures as well as monitoring usage patterns and statistics. Users can choose to deactivate Cookies, however in such circumstances users will NOT be able to use parts of the Services which require Cookies to be active such as those requiring users to login.
2 Logs and access times
Upon access to the Services, the user’s IP address, browser type, and browser language etc., will be automatically obtained and stored. Such information will be used to analyze user environments, thereby enabling the Company to provide a better Services, as well as to prevent any unauthorized/fraudulent practices which interfere with normal Services operations.
3 Device Information
The users’ device information (OS type, serial number, PC hardware information etc.) may be acquired at times. This information shall be used for the provision of a better service, as well as for identification purposes and prevention of any unauthorized/fraudulent practices which interfere with normal Services operations.
2. [Purpose of User Information]
The Company shall use the acquired personal information for the following purposes
(1) to address a violation of rules, regulations or policies relating to the Services (the “Rules”)
(2) to announcement of the fact that members give support as patrons to the project which the project owner submits.
(3) to perform identity checks when a user makes an inquiry etc.
(4) to connect attestation Services.
(5) to prevent any unauthorized/fraudulent use of the Services
(6) to offer an undisturbed and smooth services to users
(7) to advertise and/or publish the project and soliciting support as patrons and/or supporters(including by e-mail)
(8) to send mail-magazine of the Company.
(9) to provide with the Services such as “Thanks”
(10)to implement of right or obligate based on the contract or the laws and regulations
(11) to make statistics data related with use of this Services
(12) to implement of questionnaire regarding the current Services or the Services under the study
(13) to announce information about this Services or the advertisement information of other company but us as the advertiser
(14) to study new future plan related with this Services and provide with that
(15) to process claims relating to purchase and paid services
(16) to notify users of any other important information regarding the Services and to contact users where necessary
(17) other purpose incidental to the foregoing.
(18) For cooperation with other services of our partners.
3. [Provision of information]
The Company shall never provide user information to any third parties, except the
(1) In case users themselves give us prior consent.
(2) In case the laws and regulations require.
(3) In case we transfer to the player user’s order information or application data for the purpose of delivery of goods in connection with “Thanks” and provision with the Services and/or collateral services.
(4) In case to disclose to the company to whom we entrust for payment settlement.
(6) In case it is necessary to save human life and to protect property when it is too difficult to get user’s consent.
(7) In case it is necessary to improve public health and promote healthy nurturing of children when it is too difficult to get user’s consent.
(8) In case it is necessary for us to work cooperatively with the authorities of the country, local public authorities or people who are entrusted to implement the office work appointed by the laws and regulations while however, it has risk to be an obstacle to implement such work to request prior user’s consent.
(9) In case our Company including provision of the personal information is succeeded to others by merger, demerger, transfer of operations and so on.
(10) In case log in using the same account to tie other services of our partners.
4. [Personal Information Delegation]
The Company may entrust, to the extent the Company considers necessary to achieve the intended purpose concerning the use of the Services, the handling of personal information collected from users, in whole or in part, to a trustee. In such circumstances, the Company will adequately assess the eligibility of the trustee, impose a confidentiality agreement upon the trustee, and establish an appropriate information administration system.
5. [Shared Use of Personal Information]
The Company may share the user's personal information with a business partner, when a business partner's cooperation is needed in order to keep providing the Services to the user. In such circumstances, the Company will inform the user regarding the purpose of information sharing, as well as the type of shared information involved before sharing the user’s personal information with such a business partner.
6. [Correction and Suspension of Use of Personal Information]
6.1 Users may, through the procedures determined by the Company, send the Company a request for the disclosure of personal information which the users canNOT confirm/access via the Services.
6.2 The Company, in turn shall disclose such information except under the following
• when the disclosure is likely to harm the life, body, property or other rights or interests of the user or any other third party
• when the disclosure is likely to severely interfere with the Company's proper operation
• when disclosure itself would constitute a violation of laws and/or regulations
• when the Company is unable to verify the user’s ownership of the
personal information requested for disclosure.
6.3 After the disclosure, users may, through the procedures determined by the Company, send the Company a request to correct, add or delete the user’s personal information, if the users find personal information registered with the Company to be incorrect. Under such circumstances, the Company shall swiftly investigate the request to achieve the desired user intention and correct, add or delete the personal information on the basis of the Company's findings.
6.4 When users request the disclosure by the Company of their personal information that is unable to be confirmed/accessed though the Services, the Company may charge the users a certain fee for the disclosure procedures. The users can choose freely whether or not they will provide the Company with their personal information, however the users may be unable to use a part of the Services until they have provided the Company with the necessary information.
7. [Withdrawal from Our Services]
Upon withdrawing from our Services, when a user account is deleted, all user information will be disposed of in the correct manner in accordance with the law and Company regulations.
8. [Personal Information of Minors]
The Company requires all Users to be at least 20 years of age (or have the permission
The Company and the Services shall NOT handle the management of the Users IDs and password. If through the fault of the User, a User’s ID and password should become known to and used by a third party, it is possible that third party could see the User’s personal information, so before using the website, please be aware of this fact and take necessary measures to ensure the protection of ID and password information.
[Prescribed on July 1st, 2014] enmono Co., Ltd..